My Guide Website?
Canal tour in Tortuguero national park3 Reviews
On this tour you will be able to enjoy nature and have a unique contact with a variety of species and animals in the area such as birds, alligators, monkeys, sloths and others.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Jaco Beach: ATV Tour with Waterfall Stop
- Manuel Antonio: Natural Mangrove Guided Boat Tour and Drinks
- Manuel Antonio: Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
- Jaco: 1500ft Tandem Paragliding Flight with Beach Views
- San José: Guided Gastronomy and History Walking Tour
- Come into direct contact with nature
- Enjoy a wide variety of animals
- Discover the richness of nature in its natural habitat
DescriptionThe tour starts at 6:00am and lasts approximately 2 hours, in which we will observe a great variety of flora and fauna, such as crocodiles, birds, sloths, monkeys among others, all of this in the Amazon of Costa Rica. The excursion is carried out in a canoe, which is equipped with all safety equipment. This tour is one of the most attractive and requested in the Costa Rican Caribbean, due to the large number of species observed on the tour... the tour ends where it eventually started, At agouti tour we will be happy to receive you and give you a great experience
IncludesIncludes paddles, life jackets, canoe and tourist guide and binoculars
- Este tour se llevará a cabos aunque llueva