My Guide Website?
San Jose: Arenal Hanging Bridges & Baldi Hot Springs Tour8 Reviews
Spend the day in the shadow of the imposing Arenal Volcano on this guided tour. Admire sprawling views of pineapple and plantation farms, walk across the jungle canopy on suspension bridges, and relax in the bubbling hot springs of Baldi.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Walk along the treetops and admire the luscious green landscape
- Marvel at the imposing Arenal Volcano, believed to be dormant until 1968
- Explore the artistic town of Sarchi and soak up its authentic charm
- Relax in the bubbling hot springs at Baldi, heated by the volcano
- Enjoy a delicious evening dinner overlooking the volcano
DescriptionThe day begins with pickup from San Jose, Alajuela, or Heredia and travels to the artistic town of Sarchi. Spend some time exploring and begin to appreciate the many arts and crafts that Costa Rica has to offer. You’ll also see the world’s largest ox cart, according the Guinness Book of World Records. Breakfast will be served on the way. Continue the tour towards La Fortuna, passing through colorful pineapple and plantain plantations, mango groves, and cattle ranches along the way. Learn about how the volcano was assumed to be dormant until 1968 when it experienced a major eruption. Visit the stunning Mistico Park next which boasts a dense biodiversity with luscious forests and an abundance of wildlife. Take a stroll amongst the treetops on the hanging bridges that line the jungle canopy, and admire the array of plants that surround you while enjoying lunch. Finally, it’s time to relax in the gorgeous waters of Baldi. Slide into the bubbling hot springs and unwind as the thermal waters cleanse and rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul. At the end of a magical day, chill out on the return journey to San Jose
IncludesEnglish/Spanish-speaking guide Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Entrance fees to Mistico Park and Baldi Hot Springs Resort Lunch Dinner Bottled water
- • This tour is suitable for all ages • Baldi Hot Springs Resort offers optional massages and special treatments that must be reserved ahead of time to ensure availability. Spa treatments are not included and are payable directly at the resort • Baldi Hot Springs Resort includes 25 separate mineral water reservoirs that flow naturally from the volcano. The medicinal waters are certified by the LNA (Laboratorio Nacional de Aguas) and temperatures range from 93-152 degrees