My Guide Website?
Manuel Antonio National Park Combo Tour from San Jose118 Reviews
Explore the Manuel Antonio National Park and its white-sand beaches on this day trip from San Jose. Enjoy the included breakfast and lunch, and stop to look for crocodiles and scarlet macaws.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire stunning natural landscapes on the scenic ride to this national park
- Hike on the rainforest trails at Manuel Antonio National Park
- Search for wildlife such as monkeys, sloths, macaws, agoutis, and others
- Explore the most beautiful beaches of Costa Rica
- Make multiple stops en route to explore the most of the country
DescriptionExpereince the stunning beauty of the Manuel Antonio National Park on this day trip from San Jose. Visit Crocodile Bridge and Tarcoles Beach. Discover the abundant wildlife on the park’s rainforest trails and eat breakfast and lunch at local restaurants. Enjoy being picked up from the comfort of your accommodation in the San Jose area. Travel aboard an airconditioned coach on the way to have breakfast in a local restaurant located next to the biggest fruit market in the country. Visit the market to observe a large variety of tropical fruits. Continue your journey with a stop at the popular crocodile bridge where you will have the chance to observe one of Costa Rica’s biggest crocodile’s populations. Search for scarlet macaws in their natural habitat on Tarcoles Beach where they like to gather. Stop at the Jaco Bay lookout point and take pictures of Costa Rica’s most popular coastal town. Travel to the Manuel Antonio National Park, hike the rainforest trails with your guide for about and hour and search for monkeys, sloths, toucans, and agoutis. Spend some free time relaxing on the park's pristine beaches or hiking to along rainforest trails. Savor a delicious lunch of local cuisine in a restaurant that provides great jungle and ocean views. Lunch is served in the early afternoon around 2 PM, after which you will be taken back to your hotel in San Jose.
IncludesRound-trip transportation from most of the hotels located in the San Jose area Bilingual guide Entrance fee for Manuel Antonio National Park Visits to the Crocodile Bridge, scarlet macaws observation place, fruit stand, and the Jaco Beach lookout point Breakfast and lunch
- Drop-off with luggage is available in centrally located hotels in the Manuel Antonio area if you would prefer not to return to San Jose. However, the stops at the crocodile bridge, Tarcoles Beach for scarlet macaw observation, and Jaco Beach lookout point will not be included if you choose this option as they are on the way back to San Jose