My Guide Website?
Manuel Antonio: Manuel Antonio National Park Tour328 Reviews
Discover one of the most enthralling nature experiences in Costa Rica during a tour of Manuel Antonio National Park. Spot monkeys, sloths, and toucans in the wild.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From San Jose: Orosi Valley & Lankester Garden Day Tour
- Poás Volcano, Coffee Plantation & La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- La Fortuna: Sarapiqui River Jungle Safari Float
- From San José: Pacuare River White Water Rafting Day Trip
- San Jose One Day: Sarapiqui Class 2&3 Rafting Adventure
- Explore Manuel Antonio National Park with a local nature expert
- Take stunning photographs using professional spotting scopes
- Learn about the history of the location from your local guide
DescriptionDiscover Manuel Antonio National Park, a small biological island established in 1972 by the Costa Rican government to preserve its precious wildlife. Though Manuel Antonio National Park is the smallest park in the country, it’s also the most visited due to its charming combination of rain forests, beaches, coral reefs, and wildlife. After being picked up from your hotel by your excerpt driver-guide, get ready to explore a diverse range of fauna spanning 109 species of mammals and 184 birds. As you explore, look out for raccoons, coatis, agoutis, sloths, white-faced monkeys, howler monkeys, and the famous Titi monkey, an endangered subspecies unique to the park. Be led by your guide on a breathtaking walking tour through the jungle and experience the secrets and wonders of this amazing ecosystem. See kingfishers, the yellow crowned night heron and many more bird species. Benefit from assistance taking high-quality nature photos using your own digital camera combined with professional telescopes provided on the tour.
IncludesSkip-the-line access Hotel pickup and drop-off Expert guide Water and snacks Professional scopes for wildlife photography
- Tips are not included in the cost of this tour You need to pay for the park entrance tickets additionally