My Guide Website?
San José: Guided Craft Beer and Food Samples Experience4 Reviews
Sample what’s on tap at local breweries and pubs on this walking tour in San Jose. Accompanied by a local guide, explore the city's coolest neighborhoods while tasting 4 varieties of beer and snacks.
- Indulge your senses in beer and food tastings in Costa Rica's capital
- Take stroll through Barrio Escalante, the heart of San Jose’s pub culture
- Taste 4 different varieties of beer accompanied by traditional bar snacks
- Hop from one pub to another, discovering the city's streets at night
- Learn how to properly pair beer with certain foods from your local guide
DescriptionTap into Costa Rica's emerging craft beer movement with this walking tour in San Jose. Visit 4 bars and pubs in Barrio Otoya, Barrio Escalante, and Barrio La California for beer tastings. Hear about the beer revolution in Costa Rica while you learn how to pair the drink with food. Start your tour from the entrance of the Aurola Holiday Inn hotel and get to see The Music Temple at Parque Morazan, one of the biggest landmarks of San Jose. Meet your certified tour guide, a beer connoisseur, and, most importantly, a San Jose local. Head to Barrio Escalante where the majority of San Jose’s brewpubs are clustered. See the city buildings illuminated at night along the way. With 4 stops on the itinerary, get ready to sample a new style of craft beer at each pub, paired with Costa Rican appetizers to enhance the beer experience. Learn about the history of beer and its production, its 4 basic ingredients, and the difference between industrialized and craft beer from your local guide. Finish your pub crawl at Craic Irish Pub in La California, a great location to continue your evening.
IncludesGuide Walking tour Visit to 4 Craft Beer specialized pubs/bars 4 samples of craft beer (4 to 6 oz per sample) 4 food appetizers (small to medium size)
- This tour will take place rain or shine Food and beer samples are mid-sized, you might want to be prepared to buy some extra food or drinks on your own The longest walk is about 10 blocks
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$65.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today