My Guide Website?
Monteverde: Curi-Cancha Reserve Tour with Entry Ticket13 Reviews
Go on a guided tour of Curi-Cancha Reserve in Monteverde with hotel transfer. Explore 7 kilometers of trails and search for rare birds and mammals, and learn about the reserve’s sustainable practices.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Breathe in fresh mountain air and take in views as you hike the natural trails
- Take the stress out of your trip by doing a tour in which the ticket is included
- Get to see many exotic animals, such as armadillos, coatis, and two-toed sloths
- Fulfill all of your birdwatching dreams and take photos of rare exotic birds
- Relax knowing hotel pickup and drop-off in an air-conditioned van is included
DescriptionGo on a tour of the Curi-Cancha reserve in Monteverde. Get picked up from your hotel, and drive to the 83-hectare reserve. Start your tour with a local guide and see a variety of rare birds and unusual animals. Marvel at the views and take lots of photos. Get dropped back at your hotel at the end. Begin your hike and listen to your guide tell you all about the wildlife in the area. Keep your eyes peeled for rare birds, including the Resplendent Quetzal, the Three-Wattled Bellbird, the Blue-Crowned Motmot, and the Orange-bellied Trogon. Continue along 7 kilometers of natural trails and get to see the flora and fauna of the tropical forest. See if you can spot unusual wild animals, such as armadillos, coatis, and two-toed sloths and use the opportunity to take photos. Learn about the sustainable practices of the reserve. Marvel at impressive views of the mountains surrounding you. Get taken back to your hotel at the end of the tour.
IncludesEntry ticket Guide Hotel pickup and drop-off
- If you need transportation please provide the pick-up location (hotel or identifiable landmark) so we can give you an approximate pick-up time. Otherwise, we can’t provide transportation since we don't know where to find you. On the other hand, if you have your own transportation please let us know so we can provide you with the location that you need to drive to and the time that you need to be there to start this great expedition.
- It is possible that your pick-up location might be out of route and there would be an extra pick-up/drop-off fee, or it might not be offered from your specific location. If this information is not provided at the time of booking or at least 24 hours before the tour starts, there is a risk of a last-minute service cancellation due to availability or any circumstance beyond our control, and Faro Travel will not be responsible for the loss of any service.