My Guide Website?
Rafting Class 3-4 'Jungle Run': Río Sarapiquí, Costa Rica13 Reviews
Enjoy the Costa Rican rainforest on this adventure. Join a whitewater rafting trip on the Sarapiquí or Toro River with Desafío Adventure Company. View the Arenal Volcano as you cover 12 continuous class 3-4 rapids on this gorgeous stretch of river.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the best Class 3-4 whitewater closest to the Arenal Volcano and San José!
- The Sarapiquí and Toro Rivers are some of Costa Rica's most exciting rivers with over 30 exciting rapids on the San Miguel Class 3-4 section!
- See 10 kilometers of lush rainforest views while rafting
- Let Desafío plan and guide your Sarapiquí or Toro River Rafting Adventure
DescriptionTake an exciting break during your travels to your new vacation destination! Bring on the adrenaline and enjoy the 'Jungle Run' on the Sarapiqui River. This is the perfect rafting trip for adventurous paddlers! Get piked up from your hotel and travel through small Costa Rican villages to the quaint town of San Miguel de Sarapiquí. There, your professional rafting guide will give you the 101 on rafting including safety tips and technical instructions before heading on your 2 hour journey down one of Costa Rica’s most exuberant rivers! During your descent down the river, you will experience over 30 exciting rapids along 10 km of lush, vibrant rainforest. As you make your way through exciting rapids like 'The Pipeline,' 'The Terminator,' and 'Dos Locos', you will get your adrenaline pumping! About half way down the river, you’ll stop and watch the rapids from the shore, while enjoying refreshing tropical fruit and relaxing with the rest of the group. Then, after the second leg of your rafting journey, you’ll finish the day with an unforgettable homemade lunch before heading to your next vacation destination!
IncludesTransport to/from your hotel Fun and professional guides who love what they do Tropical fruit break and delicious typical meal
- Tours run rain or shine. For reasons beyond our control we may change to a more suitable tour with equal or similar difficulty rating and adventure-appeal. We reserve the right to cancel due to unsafe conditions and will only run according to established company policies. Full refund is given if no tour is run. Rafting, canyoneering, etc. involve some inherent risk and physical exertion, so you must be in good physical condition with no recent surgery, heart condition, pregnancy or injury. If you take medication and need it with you or have other medical concerns, please inform your guide. The natural environment of Costa Rica is unpredictable -- filled with insects, snakes, crocodiles and a variety of other wildlife. In addition, landslides, falling rocks and sudden flash floods are possible and river levels vary often. We may not be held responsible for any of the above.