My Guide Website?
Horseback Riding Tour to the Oropéndola Waterfall12 Reviews
Take in the lush natural beauty of Costa Rica on this 2.5 hour guided horseback ride to the mesmerizing Oropéndola Waterfall. In addition to taking in the 25 meter waterfall, revel in the variety of flora and fauna in the surrounding forest.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take in the lush natural beauty of Costa Rica and its stunning Oropéndola Waterfall
- En route, enjoy a relaxed horseback riding experience
- Prepare to be astonished by the magnificence of the 25 metre (82 foot) high waterfall
- Explore the canyon in which the waterfall is located, as well as the lush vegetation it contains
- Horse, equipment and guide are all included
DescriptionA guided tour to a beautiful waterfall is a memorable experience. Doing this on horseback makes the experience unforgettable. Your 2.5 hour guided tour will begin at the Hotel Hacienda, where you will mount your gentle and people-friendly horses. You will set out to visit the stunning Oropéndola Waterfall first, taking in the beautiful scenery along the way. Filled with flora and fauna unique to the area it will be a unique experience. During the final part of the trip you will enter the forest in which the waterfall is located. Here you will need to dismount. Though the walk is easy to do by foot, it cannot be accomplished by the horse. In the forest you will find the mesmerizing Oropéndola Waterfall. Standing 25 metres (82 feet) in height, it is just begging onlookers to take a refreshing dip into its depths. Here you may wish to explore the peaceful canyon in which the waterfall is located. After exploring the area with your guide, you will take your time returning to your horse before mounting up again and returning to the lovely Hacienda Hotel. For those looking to fully appreciate the natural beauty of Costa Rica in a relaxed fashion, you cannot miss out on this laid back, yet enlightening tour.
IncludesHorse Equipment Guide
- Guide is not bilingual, so if you require one please make a request
- A charge of $50 (approximately 35€) will be added for booking a bilingual guide from one to four hours