My Guide Website?
Drake Bay: Jungle Hiking and Canyoning Adventure with Lunch
Set off on a real adventure into the Costa Rican jungle. Immerse yourself in the primary forest and explore the Tamandua nature reserve and its river canyon on a private or shared guided trip.
- Immerse yourself deep in the Costa Rican jungle on an unforgettable adventure
- Hike through areas with barely any trail following your jungle survival guide
- Explore the untouched nature and wildlife of Tamandua biological reserve
- Get a different perspective of the jungle from the river as you go canyoning
- Sample traditional Costa Rican food with locals at their family home
DescriptionExplore the jungle of the Tamandua nature reserve on a half-day trip with a guide. Hike deep into the remote jungle before heading to the river for a canyoning adventure. Spot native wildlife and tuck into a traditional lunch with locals. Choose from a shared or guided tour. Meet your guide in Drake Bay before being taken deep into the jungles of the Osa peninsula. Marvel at untouched nature. Hike through the jungle, possibly cutting your way through with machetes. Follow trails made by tapirs and peccaries and keep your eyes peeled for incredible wildlife. Then, walk, scramble, climb and swim on a canyoning adventure along the river. Discover waterfalls hidden along a path where tourists never go. At noon, after a long hike, stop at a local family's home to have a typical Costa Rican lunch. Then, relax in hammocks before returning to Drake Bay.
IncludesEntry to Tamandua Biological Station Jungle survival guide with a machete Waterproof bags/dry bags Lunch Transportation
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$95.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today