My Guide Website?
Lake Arenal Kayaking Tour
Discover Lake Arenal on this 2-hour kayaking tour. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Arenal Volcano and see diverse bird species such as flycatchers, kingfishers, great blue heron, hummingbirds and toucans. Don't forget to listen out for howler monkeys!
- Kayak on Central America’s second largest lake and enjoy spectacular views of Arenal Volcano
- See flycatchers, kingfishers, great blue herons, hummingbirds, woodpeckers, and toucans
- Experience the diverse forest ecosystem of Costa Rica
DescriptionDiscover Central America’s second largest lake on this 2-hour kayaking tour of Lake Arenal. This trip gives you the best views of the Arenal Volcano and you’ll get to see the fantastic Costa Rican wildlife from your boat. Observe different species of birds such as flycatchers, kingfishers, great blue herons, hummingbirds, woodpeckers, and toucans. This tour is ideal for any amateur or experienced birdwatcher. You may also hear howler monkeys calling from the rainforest. The rainforest ecosystem that encompasses Lake Arenal is hugely diverse. There are over 2000 species of plants, 300 types of bird, and 120 mammals including jaguars, tapirs, and quetzals. This tour is ideal for those who wish to see Costa Rica’s diverse flora and fauna.
IncludesTransportation to and from your hotel Fun and professional guides Tropical fruit break and delicious typical meal
- Tours run rain or shine. For reasons beyond the local partner's control there may be a change to a more suitable tour with an equal or similar difficulty rating and adventure appeal. The local partner reserves the right to cancel due to unsafe conditions
- What to bring: bathing suit or clothes that can get wet, sandals, sunscreen, and waterproof camera