My Guide Website?
Aquiares: Hacienda Horseback Ride & Coffee Tour5 Reviews
Embark on a 4-hour horseback adventure surrounded by deep greenery, abundant wildlife, and the sights and sounds of a vibrant community. Explore the grounds of the Hacienda and learn all about coffee growing in Costa Rica from the friendly hosts.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn all about coffee production from seed to cup
- Enjoy an authentic, personalized tour with a friendly guide
- Ride a horse to the Aquiares waterfall and the Ceibo Lookout
- Visit Aquiares church, shop, and the cafeteria
- Discover the stunning grounds of the hacienda
DescriptionArrive in the charming town of Aquiares and head to the Casa Hacienda La Esperanza, Costa Rica's best-kept secret, which is only 7km north from Turrialba. Be welcomed at the hacienda with a cup of local Costa Rican coffee and pastries where you will have the chance to meet and greet your guide. Get to know your friendly horse then enjoy a 1-hour ride to the Aquiares Waterfall. Continue on for 1 more hour to the Ceibo Lookout where you can admire the fantastic views. Then, take the opportunity to visit the coffee roastery, the Aquiares Church, shop and cafeteria. Learn all about coffee production from seed to cup. This tour can be taken in the morning at 9 AM or the afternoon at 1 PM and lasts for 4 hours.
IncludesProfessional guide Small-group tour Entrance fees to the farm, mill and church Welcome coffee
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking