My Guide Website?
San José: Arenal Volcano, Hot Springs, & Zip Lining w/ Meals114 Reviews
Witness the natural beauty of Costa Rica on a sightseeing trip to Arenal. See the volcano and delight in zip lining, rappelling, indigenous culture, hot springs, and local food around La Fortuna.
- Enjoy a scenic ride through volcanoes, plantations and jungles
- Experience zip lining and rappelling in the rain forest
- Observe wildlife, gorgeous waterfalls and an indigenous culture through a presentation
- Relax in the Paradise Hot Springs at the base of Arenal Volcano
DescriptionTour the best locations in Costa Rica and learn about local life and culture from those who live there. Visit a coffee plantation, zip line, and soak in the hot springs at the base of the Adrenal Volcano. Take the scenic route to the Arenal Volcano and visit a coffee plantation along the way. Gain an insight into the world of Costa Rican coffee and taste one of the best coffees in the world. Arrive at the 'La Paz' and 'San Fernando' waterfalls and admire the exotic tropical birds of Costa Rica, including many species of hummingbirds and rare emerald toucanets. Take in the views at the San Fernando Waterfall observation point before heading to the 'Iguana Bridge', where you will have the chance to spot iguanas, sloths, monkeys, and toucans. Stop for an authentic Costa Rican lunch in a restaurant located in 'La Fortuna.' Then, prepare for a zip-lining adventure in the local rainforest jungles with 9 canopy cables and a 50 meter (150 feet) rappel on the Arenal River. Learn about the culture while listening to a 'Maleku' Indigenous tribe presentation from locals. Relax for a couple of hours in the Paradise Hot Springs at the base of Arenal Volcano, surrounded by tropical gardens followed by dinner.
IncludesRound-trip transportation from most of the hotels located in the San José area Bilingual guide Entrance fee for zip lining (including all equipment) Entrance fee to the hot springs Visit to La Paz Waterfall, San Fernando Waterfall, and iguanas & hummingbirds viewing points Lunch and dinner Mini coffee tour with coffee degustation
- Drop off with luggage is available in the centrally located Arenal/La Fortuna area Hotels. Dinner will not be included if you choose this option since the restaurant is on the way back to San Jose. In this case, the cost for dinner will be substituted for the transportation with luggage to your Arenal/La Fortuna area hotel. This tour includes man-made hot springs pools filled with natural thermal waters The minimum age required to participate in the zip lining activity is 5 years