My Guide Website?
La Fortuna Waterfall Hike & Farm Lunch1 Reviews
Arguably the most visited waterfall in Costa Rica, La Fortuna Waterfall is a must-see. Dropping 75 m (246 feet) into a bright blue pool, this fall paints a perfect postcard of the Costa Rican jungle.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From San Jose: Orosi Valley & Lankester Garden Day Tour
- Poás Volcano, Coffee Plantation & La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- La Fortuna: Sarapiqui River Jungle Safari Float
- From San José: Pacuare River White Water Rafting Day Trip
- San Jose One Day: Sarapiqui Class 2&3 Rafting Adventure
- Majestic La Fortuna Waterfall
- Moderate hike and natural pools
- Farm-to-table lunch.
DescriptionLa Fortuna Waterfall Hike & Farm Lunch: Itinerary The incredible level of humidity of La Fortuna with more than 4000 ml of annual precipitation is what contributes greatly to the creation of the majestic La Fortuna Waterfall that stands at a height of 210 feet (64 meters). This exploration definitely requires a moderate walking conditions, since a descent of 500 meters downhill is between the fascinating viewpoint at the top of the valley and the bottom of the river, where the 'natural pools' will invite you for a refreshing swim to cool you off after the exercise. Bring your camera to snap some of the most memorable landscape and vacation pictures. After you master the return to the top of the La Fortuna Waterfall park we will get to enjoy a rich, traditional Costa Rican farm-to-table lunch to replenish body and soul after a memorable time outdoors exploring.
IncludesTransportation Guide Entrance Fee Water Lunch
- If your hotel is not on the list, extra transportation charges may apply.