My Guide Website?
Monteverde and Santa Elena: Cloud Forest Bird-Watching Tour
See a variety of birds native to Costa Rica on a guided bird-watching tour from Monteverde or Santa Elena. Explore the cloud forests of Monteverde and Santa Elena, and visit the Curi-Cancha Reserve.
- Lose yourself in the lush trails of the Monteverde and Santa Elena cloud forests
- Identify rare birds and learn about their habitat from your naturalist guide
- Observe the resplendent quetzal, the keel-billed toucan, and the bobo bird
- Admire the rich biodiversity of the forests, from colorful birds to rare plants
- Enjoy the convenience and comfort of round-trip transportation from your hotel