My Guide Website?
La Fortuna: Pedal Board at Lake Arenal - 4 Hours tour1 Reviews
Enjoy the beautiful landscape of rolling hills and fields around Lake Arenal, at the base of Arenal Volcano. Take a 4-hour pedal boarding tour to explore the peaceful lake and get close to nature.
- Amazing views of Arenal Volcano from the lake
- Explore a new water activity led by a professional guide
- Learn about the history of the lake
- Enjoy a tour full of adrenaline
DescriptionPedal across the water and discover the stunning nature of Lake Arenal. Pick up at La Fortuna and after a relaxing drive during 30 minute to the lake a guide will receive you and give a brief introduction and get you set up for the tour. Glide across the calm and peaceful waters at the foot of the breathtaking Arenal Volcano. The board is powered with your legs, the strongest part of your body, and allows you to hold the handlebars for balance, making this activity easy and fun for people of all ages. Your guide will lead you towards Arenal Volcano as they show you interesting wildlife. Halfway through the tour, you’ll pull up on shore and have a break for swimming, taking photos, and to enjoy some refreshments. After a rest, head you back to the start point and get dropped off back in La Fortuna.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from selected hotels in downtown La Fortuna Bilingual guide Equipment Snacks (Fruits & Water) Towels
- In order to go on their own board, children must be aged 9 or older, weigh at least 66 lbs. (30 kg) and be a minimum height of 3 foot 9 inches (120 centimeters). The maximum weight limit is 265 lbs. (120 kg). Each pedalboard can hold 1 adult and 1 child under 8.