My Guide Website?
La Fortuna: Arenal Volcano, River, and Forest ATV Tour
Enjoy an ATV trip that will take you through areas that are used for farming or cattle activities, where you will see the nature of the area as well as the traditional rural settlements and forests.
- See the beautiful natural landscape and agriculture of the Arenal region
- Learn more about agricultural and cattle raising practices around Arenal
- Explore the base of Arenal Volcano and cross Arenal River on trails
- Stop in La Guaria to cross the river and stop to relax or take a dip
- Enjoy a typical lunch at the Hotel La Pradera after the tour concludes
DescriptionEnjoy an outdoor recreation tour on this ATV tour that takes the group around the Arenal River and Volcano, through forests, and through rural settlements. Ride through the landscape on a safe and exciting tour perfect for all riders. Experience the local environment in a fun and safe way, as the tour guides ensure everyone rides at a speed to keep everyone safe and properly appreciate the scenery. Receive a quick briefing concerning security and vehicle operations just before the tour starts. Turn on your engine to follow the instructions before traveling toward agriculture and cattle fields. Depart from Hotel La Pradera, which is located directly at the foot of Arenal Volcano, and proceed across the hotel to a private cow farm. Practice on the nearby trails before moving on to the rest of the tour, and view the natural beauty of the surroundings as well as little towns that showcase typical country living in Costa Rica. Ride along scenic paths with a variety of terrain, including bumpy tracks and pastures on the slopes of a volcano's base. Stop to take in the views of Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna if the weather permits good visibility. Cross the river and pass by a small town called La Guaria. Take a break for a short while to unwind, stretch out a bit, snap some pictures, and satisfy your thirst with a bottle of water. Jump in the river for a quick dip if you're feeling adventurous, before returning to Hotel La Pradera and dine in their restaurant for a delicious traditional meal to cap off this thrilling tour.
IncludesATV Equipment Guides Lockers Lunch Water bottle
- The ATV tour ride is about 28 kilometers long, lasting approximately 2.5 hours Since you will ride on dirt roads, gravel, or mud; you may get dirty In the dry season, there is a lot of dust and the rainy season is very muddy with potholes We advise bringing comfortable clothing that can get dirty