My Guide Website?
Jaco Beach:5 in 1 Adrenaline Extreme at Rainforest Adventure2 Reviews
Trek, climb, zip, fly and walk, and explore the forest all in one tour. Fly through the forest canopy, explore a medicinal garden and climb up a rushing waterfall for an unforgettable day of adventure.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a flight on an aerial tram
- Zip through the treetops over the canopy
- Several thrilling rainforest activities packed in 1 day
- Challenge yourself with a forest rope course
- Be led through the rainforest with an expert naturalist guide
DescriptionThe best and most complete one day tour in Jaco! Fulfill your desires of total adventure and Adrenaline within the tropical forest in Costa Rica. Located near the beach, our eco-adventure park opens its doors for the ultimate experience: the Adrenaline Extreme tour! A perfect combination of all the activities you may encounter in our private reserve. Start this great trip by flying over the treetops in our aerial tram tour while you learn all about the nature that surrounds you, then soar above the clouds and fly over the treetops and immerse yourself in nature and its surroundings experiencing first hand why Costa Rica is the best Adventure and Ecotourism destination in the world. With 10 cables, 15 platforms and amazing ocean views, trekking inside a jungle through natural trails until you reach the highest level of challenges with this rope circuit at 23 meters above the ground. Visualize the waterfall at your feet while you whip up a strategy and push your will towards the uncertainty of high altitudes. Have fun in this first challenge, where you will have to find stability while you cross over a bridge made of steel cables. Then, breathe deep while you cross the log that will take you to your next adventure: the Tightrope. But don’t worry! This isn’t the hardest part. Afterwards, you will find a very particular bridge: it will make you calculate your next steps very carefully in order to keep your balance while you cross it. At the end, you will have to resolve your descent using a wall with climbing holds; this is where, with great relief and pride, you end this spectacular adventure in the forest coming back with our guide through our trials Includes: -Aerial tram -Zip-lines (10 cables and 15 platforms) -High ropes course -Descent wall with climbing holds -Trekking (400mts) -Expert certified naturalist bilingual guide
IncludesAerial tram Zip-lines (10 cables and 15 platforms) High ropes course Descent wall with climbing holds Trekking (400mts) Expert certified naturalist bilingual guide
- Wear comfortable athletic shoes, close. No sandals
- Please bring a complete change of clothing
- People with long hair are advised to wear the hair tied up
- Please wear a layer or rain poncho
- Please bring insect repellent
- For pick-ups outside the Jacó area, we need at least 2 people to operate. To check availability, please reach out to our reservations department Price of transportation depends on pick up place. If you are traveling from the Jaco area, let us know so we can communicate to you the price of this, it would be extra.