My Guide Website?
Guanacaste: Rincon de la Vieja Park Adventure Pass
Explore the Rincon de la Vieja National Park and the activities it has to offer. Go zip lining, rappelling, tubing, horse riding, and enjoy thermal waters and a mud bath.
- Soar through the canopy as you take in the forest on the zip line tour
- Test yourself by rappelling through the infamous and stunning Rio Blanco Canyon
- Have a blast on the water by tubing the Rio Negro River with class III rapids
- After a thrilling horse back ride, soak in the volcano-heated thermal waters
- Indulge in a delicious lunch at the Hacienda Guachipelin Restaurant
DescriptionMake the most of the beautiful Vieja National Park by embarking on a number of exciting activities as you take in the beautiful scenery of the Park. A full day of adventure consists of four main thrilling activities such as a canopy zip line tour and rappelling through the stunning Rio Blanco Canyon, an exciting tubing experience on the class III Rio Negro River, a horseback riding adventure, and relaxing in hot waters, steam, and mud baths heated by a volcano. Take a delicious respite at the Hacienda Guachipelin Restaurant, included in the package. Safety is ensured by your guide who will give instructions for every activity and makes sure you have a fantastic time. Vistas of the river, canyons, and wildlife are unmatched, and the excursions are truly thrilling.
IncludesEntrance Fee Equipment Guides Lunch Roundtrip Transportation
- In order to participate in tubing, children must be at least 8 years old and at least 1,40 cm tall.