My Guide Website?
Guanacaste: Horseback Riding Beach and Tropical Forest Tour
Join an exciting horseback riding trip in the northern Guanacaste region on this day tour. See breathtaking views, wild animals, tropical plants, and routes that wind through a dry tropical forest.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy spectacular views, wildlife and trails through the tropical forest
- Explore the stunning northern forests and beaches of Guanacaste province
- Experience over 100 acres of land at any horseback riding experience level
- Ride on the beach and in the forest under the guidance of riding staff
- Spot various wildlife and different plant species while exploring the trails
DescriptionDiscover the best of Costa Rica by taking a horseback riding tour in the northern Guanacaste region. Explore different breathtaking views, see wild animals, and forest plants, and routes that wind through a dry tropical forest. Visit the Pacific Ocean as part of the itinerary, and admire the views from the Guanacaste coast. Enjoy your horseback ride with the assistance of skilled guide riders. Enjoy a horseback riding tour perfect for all experience levels and admire the beautiful nature and scenery of Costa Rica in a new way. Follow trails and experience more than 100 acres to explore. Choose between many courses ranging from easy to complex. Collaborate with tour staff to create the perfect adventure for you and your friends.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Equipment Guides Fees & taxes
- If you need transportation please provide the pick-up location (hotel or identifiable landmark) so we can give you an approximate pick-up time. Otherwise, we can’t provide transportation since we don't know where to find you. On the other hand, if you have your own transportation please let us know so we can provide you with the location that you need to drive to and the time that you need to be there to start this great expedition.
- It is possible that your pick-up location might be out of route and there would be an extra pick-up/drop-off fee, or it might not be offered from your specific location. If this information is not provided at the time of booking or at least 24 hours before the tour starts, there is a risk of a last-minute service cancellation due to availability or any circumstance beyond our control, and Faro Travel will not be responsible for the loss of any service.