My Guide Website?
Alajuela or SJO Airport: One-Way Transfer to Manuel Antonio
Choose from a shared or private transfer from Alajuela or the Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO) to Manuel Antonio. Stay connected with Wi-Fi onboard a modern, air-conditioned vehicle.
- Travel in a modern, comfortable, air-conditioned, and well-maintained vehicle
- Take advantage of the free Wi-Fi onboard to share every moment of your trip
- Stop to pose for photographs, take bathroom breaks, or purchase some food
DescriptionEnjoy the convenience of a pre-booked, one-way transfer from your hotel Alajuela or the Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO) to your accommodation or a landmark in Manuel Antonio. Sit back and relax as your local driver takes care of navigation and traffic for you. Select a shared shuttle or a private transportation option. Shared shuttle routes operate daily and they include at least one stop along the way where passengers can stretch, pose for photographs, and buy food. Shared shuttles offer door-to-door service within the hotel zone of each city. Pick the private transportation option and schedule your transfer for anytime you wish and from any airport, hotel, private home, or identifiable landmark in Manuel Antonio. Get one hour of free waiting time for your journey with the private option where you can stop for pictures or to get a meal. Be entertained with the complimentary Wi-Fi inside the vehicles and keep hydrated with the included bottle of water. Have a driver who is eager to help your group move safely around the country.
IncludesAir-conditioned transportation Professional driver Wi-Fi onboard Water Bottle
- Shared shuttles are based on scheduled departures and established routes, so it is recommended that you take private transportation if you would like to choose the schedule and route
- In most cases, shared shuttles provide door-to-door service, however, hotels located outside the area’s main hotel zone are not covered
- Each passenger is allowed one carry-on bag and one piece of luggage and an additional payment is required for each extra luggage or large item (this information must be indicated at the time of making the reservation)
- Transportation services that operate between 8:00 PM and 5:00 AM have an early/late surcharge on top of the net rate
- There might be a connection stop or a change of vehicle depending on the route