My Guide Website?
San Jose: Valley Ghosts Haunted Walking Tour1 Reviews
Tales of deadly fires, saloons, bootleggers, and and an infamous haunted mansion await you on this history-packed haunted tour of downtown San Jose, CA.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Jaco Beach: ATV Tour with Waterfall Stop
- Manuel Antonio: Natural Mangrove Guided Boat Tour and Drinks
- Manuel Antonio: Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
- Jaco: 1500ft Tandem Paragliding Flight with Beach Views
- San José: Guided Gastronomy and History Walking Tour
- Hear first-hand accounts of ghostly activity from San Jose locals
- Dive into the story of the infamous Winchester Mystery House
- Uncover the legend of the haunted phone booth at SJSU
- Find out what’s buried under San Jose Improv
- Explore San Jose with a seasoned guide and fun-loving group
DescriptionJoin San Jose Ghosts for a shiver-inducing stroll through historic downtown. You'll meet your guide at San Jose State University, where a missing phone booth still emits a terrifying ring. From there, you'll wind through six other historic, haunted locations, unlocking a new ghost story at each one. Marred by fires, earthquakes, murder, and even cannibalism, Silicon Valley is home to ghosts from every time period... but its greatest threat was a shy woman who bought a farmhouse in 1886: Sarah Winchester. The Winchester House’s winding hallways, hidden passages, and seance room have provoked decades of rumors. Some believe it’s a portal to the other side… and we have no idea who — or what — has come through it… Are you brave enough to face the spirits of this quicksilver city? Book a tour today.
Includes1-hour walking tour Knowledgable guide Well-researched and credible history Authentic, local ghost stories
- This tour takes place rain or shine. This tour is not recommended for people who cannot walk more than a mile.