My Guide Website?
Liberia: Rincón de la Vieja Bird-Watching Tour
Costa Rica is a colorful country, and makes for a birdwatchers' paradise. This 2-hour tour is your opportunity to explore Hacienda Guachipelin, which contains over 300 species of birds.
- Discover over 300 different species of birds in Hacienda Guachipelin's surroundings
- Explore the dry tropical forest as you look for unique bird species
- Admire countless amazing species
DescriptionAfter being collected from your accommodation, you will journey towards Hacienda Guachipelin, where your experience will take place. There you will walk around the Hacienda in search of unique bird species with an expert bilingual guide. Hacienda Guachipelin is replete with bird watching opportunities due to its diverse ecosystems. Over 300 different species have been identified in these areas, including the spectacled owl, the turquoise-browed motmot, the emerald toucanet, and the Montezuma Oropendola. Throughout this ecosystem fly colorful, sonorous, intrepid birds, all of which you can take fun in seeking whilst in the park. The dry forest is full of wildlife and unique species, creating the perfect place to enjoy wildlife and bird watching in the gardens rich in native trees and exotic flowers. At the conclusion of your enjoyable bird-watching experience, you will be transferred back to your point of origin.
- This tour will take place in the grounds of the Hacienda Guachipelin
- This is a two-hour bird watching tour
- This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 6
- Please be advised that food is not included