My Guide Website?
La Fortuna: River Rafting Tour with Costa Rican Lunch
Experience the rush of 10 kilometers of Class II and III rapids, and immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of La Fortuna stunning natural surroundings. Don't miss out on the adventure of a life.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Jaco Beach: ATV Tour with Waterfall Stop
- Manuel Antonio: Natural Mangrove Guided Boat Tour and Drinks
- Manuel Antonio: Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
- Jaco: 1500ft Tandem Paragliding Flight with Beach Views
- San José: Guided Gastronomy and History Walking Tour
- Certified Guides
- 10 km of adventure on the river and its rapids
- Typical lunch at the Monkey Park Natural Private Reserve
- The best customer services and small groups
- Fruit Party and time to rest in the middle of the tour
DescriptionGet ready for the ultimate adventure! Join us on our white-water Rafting tour and experience the rush of paddling through the rapids of the Balsa River, surrounded by lush rainforest and breathtaking scenery. Throughout the tour, our expert guides will ensure your safety and provide a fun, engaging experience for everyone. Also be ready to see exotic animals like sloths, monkeys, toucans, and iguanas in their natural habitat. Along the way, you'll have the chance to take a refreshing dip in the cool waters of the river and relax in the beauty of nature. And after your adventure is done, indulge in a delicious Costa Rican-style lunch at the Monkey Park Natural Private Reserve. This full-day guided tour promises excitement, beauty, and unforgettable memories. Come join us for the ride of a lifetime!
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Certified bilingual guides Transportation Professional equipment Tropical fruits Traditional Lunch
- Experience not required