My Guide Website?
Guanacaste: 3-in-1 Rincon de la Vieja Park Nature Day Pass1 Reviews
Explore the Rincon de la Vieja National Park and its amazing Las Pailas Trail. Visit the Oropendola Waterfall, soak in the hot volcanic springs, and enjoy a delicious local lunch on this day tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hike on the amazing Las Pailas Trail at Rincon de la Vieja National Park
- Walk to the Oropendola Waterfall and take a swim in gorgeous blue water
- Soak in the hot springs and relaxing volcanic mud baths to finish the tour
- Enjoy a delicious included buffet lunch at Hacienda Guachipelin Restaurant
- Admire the beautiful natural landscape of the Park while exploring trails
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day Nature Pass to Rincon de la Vieja National Park and enjoy everything it has to offer, including wildlife and plants, a volcano, and beautiful natural landscapes. Explore the park with this full-day attraction ticket. Take an amazing nature trip in Guanacaste, Costa Rica with the one-day Nature Pass. Take advantage of the perks of a combo tour, and experience breath-taking nature and wildlife, stunning volcanic activity, and the scenic grandeur of the Rincon de la Vieja Volcano. Discover exotic wildlife on the breathtaking Las Pailas Trail in Rincon de la Vieja National Park. Stroll around Oropendola Waterfall and plunge into its stunning blue pool to refresh yourself. Prepare yourself to enjoy the hot springs and soothing volcanic mud baths after swimming in the waterfalls, and relax in the peaceful atmosphere. Taste a delicious buffet lunch at the Hacienda Guachipelin Restaurant as part of your adventure.
IncludesEntrance Fee Equipment Guides Lunch Roundtrip Transportation
- If you need transportation please provide the pick-up location (hotel or identifiable landmark) so we can give you an approximate pick-up time. Otherwise, we can’t provide transportation since we don't know where to find you. On the other hand, if you have your own transportation please let us know so we can provide you with the location that you need to drive to and the time that you need to be there to start this great expedition.
- It is possible that your pick-up location might be out of route and there would be an extra pick-up/drop-off fee, or it might not be offered from your specific location. If this information is not provided at the time of booking or at least 24 hours before the tour starts, there is a risk of a last-minute service cancellation due to availability or any circumstance beyond our control, and Faro Travel will not be responsible for the loss of any service.