My Guide Website?
From San Jose: Arenal Volcano With Ecotermales Hot Springs1 Reviews
Discover Arenal Volcano and Tabacon hot springs, Costa Rica’s largest network of naturally flowing thermal mineral springs and a beautiful private rainforest reserve, on a guided tour from San Jose.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel your muscles relax as you unwind in the warm waters of the hot springs
- Marvel at the skills of the artisans of Sarchi and pick up a souvenir or two
- Take photos of the iconic Arenal stratovolcano with its plume of white smoke
- Immerse yourself in the soothing waters surrounded by lush jungle vegetation
- Savor the typical flavors of Costa Rican food during your guided day trip
DescriptionRelax in the soothing waters at Ecotermales Hot Springs while enjoying of wonderful nature. This tour shows the best of both worlds, in terms of the raw untamed beauty of the imposing Arenal Volcano, which is juxtaposed against the lush and soothing thermal waters of Ecotermales Hot Springs. All this, set against a backdrop of lush vegetation and breathtaking views of the nearly perfect conical shaped lines of the volcano. Enroute to the Arenal Volcano, we will stop at the famous town of Sarchi, known as the birthplace of Costa Rica’s Artisans. In Sarchi, you will be able to appreciate many of the art crafts and souvenirs that Costa Rica has to offer. Also you will see the world’s largest ox cart according to the Guinness Book. The impressive Arenal Volcano is a magnificent natural wonder that is situated in La Fortuna (The Fortune) of San Carlos, previously assumed to be dormant, until in 1968, when it experienced a major eruption. Now is visited by tourist from all around the world hoping for the opportunity to witness volcanic activity, such as the white plumes of smoke that emanate from the conical shaped behemoth. Ecotermales Hot Springs combines the four elements of nature; the heat of the volcano, the flowing waters of the hot springs, the pure air of the rainforest, and the fertile earth of the Fortuna de San Carlos Region.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Tour guide Lunch Dinner Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa entry
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 travelers
- Treatments are available at the hot springs but should be booked in advance to ensure availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available prior notification