My Guide Website?
Nosara: River Wildlife Safari by Raft with Transfer & Snack
Explore the wildlife of Nosara on this adventure with hotel transfers included. Enjoy a floating safari on the Nosara River, and look out for birds, howler monkeys, iguanas, or even crocodiles.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Jaco Beach: ATV Tour with Waterfall Stop
- Manuel Antonio: Natural Mangrove Guided Boat Tour and Drinks
- Manuel Antonio: Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
- Jaco: 1500ft Tandem Paragliding Flight with Beach Views
- San José: Guided Gastronomy and History Walking Tour
- Marvel at fascinating species such as monkeys and crocodiles
- Let go of your worries as you feel the sway of the gentle Nosara River
- Navigate aboard a raft on an exciting river safari adventure
- Listen to fun facts about local flora and fauna from an expert
- Take advantage of a convenient roundtrip transfer and enjoy a snack
DescriptionObserve the diverse wildlife of Costa Rica on a morning or afternoon river adventure from Nosara with hotel transfers included. As your guide steers the raft, keep a lookout for vibrant birds, howler monkeys, and iguanas. Be whisked away from your hotel in Nosara to the Nosara River entrance, situated just 6 km away. Equipped with all the necessary gear and a brief safety overview, brace yourself for a serene float down the tranquil river, surrounded by the stunning nature of Nosara. Let your guide skillfully navigate the raft, steering it down the river, and sharing insights about the diverse wildlife and picturesque landscapes around you. Keep your eyes peeled for vibrant birds, howler monkeys, iguanas, and perhaps even a glimpse of a crocodile. After a one-hour river safari, be conveniently dropped back at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Helmet, life jacket, and paddle Snack and water
- This tour will take place rain or shine