My Guide Website?
Guanacaste: Rainforest Canopy Zipline Tour8 Reviews
Swing from tree to tree over steel cables, exploring the different levels of the canopy, on a 2-hour rainforest zipline tour. Enjoy this fascinating adventure as you take in the beauty of the nature.
- Go on an adventurous experience in the rainforest
- Ride on a zipline through the treetops
- Explore the different levels of the canopy
DescriptionEnjoy a thrilling half-day adventure with a rainforest canopy zipline tour in Guanacaste. Depart from your hotel, and after a short drive, arrive in the tropical dry forest where you will be surrounded by high trees and pristine nature. Once there, take a short hike to the first platform, where your tour guide will get you ready for the ride of your life. Then get ready to start zipping through the trees and flying down the suspended cables. During the tour you will also come across a walking bridge between 2 platforms. If you are lucky, even the howler monkeys will be your company during a part of these canopy travels.
IncludesTransportation Bilingual tour guide Entrance fee
- Please wear shorts, a T-shirt and tennis shoes
- Please bring sunscreen and a hat
- Please note that pick-up is not available from Dreams las Mareas, Nosara area, Playa Hermosa, Playa Grande, Sámara or any private residence
- Your booking will be confirmed once you have supplied your hotel details to arrange the pick-up and drop off service