My Guide Website?
From La Fortuna: Rio Celeste Full-Day Experience
Start your full-day tour with a scenic drive from La Fortuna to the Tenorio Volcano National Park. On arriving at the park we start a hike that will take some effort but is definitely worth it.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Jaco Beach: ATV Tour with Waterfall Stop
- Manuel Antonio: Natural Mangrove Guided Boat Tour and Drinks
- Manuel Antonio: Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
- Jaco: 1500ft Tandem Paragliding Flight with Beach Views
- San José: Guided Gastronomy and History Walking Tour
- Enjoy a hike in the Tenorio Volcano National Park
- Marvel at the color change created by 2 merging rivers
- Stop for a delicious lunch after your hike
DescriptionStart your full-day tour with a scenic drive from La Fortuna to the Tenorio Volcano National Park. On arriving at the park we start a 7km (approximately 4 miles) hike that will take some effort but is definitely worth it which passes by “ Rio Celeste Fall “, “Tenorio Look out point “, and “ The Blue Lagoon”, a great place for taking pictures, “Borbollones”, (little geysers), and finally we arrive at “Teñideros” where mother nature magically mixes the water of two crystal clear streams, changing the water's color to a beautiful bright, light blue (hence the name 'Rio Celeste' or Light-Blue River). This is the result of a chemical reaction between 2 merging rivers having different volcanic minerals. After visiting the most beautiful places there, we hike back to the park entrance where we have served a delicious, well-deserved lunch.
IncludesEntrance fees Lunch at a local restaurant Professional live guide Pick-up and drop-off at hotels in Arenal/La Fortuna only
- If you need transportation please provide the pick-up location (hotel or identifiable landmark) so we can give you an approximate pick-up time. Otherwise, we can’t provide transportation since we don't know where to find you. On the other hand, if you have your own transportation please let us know so we can provide you with the location that you need to drive to and the time that you need to be there to start this great expedition.
- It is possible that your pick-up location might be out of route and there would be an extra pick-up/drop-off fee, or it might not be offered from your specific location. If this information is not provided at the time of booking or at least 24 hours before the tour starts, there is a risk of a last-minute service cancellation due to availability or any circumstance beyond our control, and Faro Travel will not be responsible for the loss of any service.