My Guide Website?
From Guanacaste: Tempisque River Cruise with Fruit Platter
Sail along the banks of the Tempisque River in the Palo Verde National Park on this riverboat cruise with pickup from Guanacaste hotels. Savor a delicious tropical fruit platter before your cruise.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get up close and personal with the wildlife of the Palo Verde National Park
- Feast your eyes on the wildlife and greenery that surrounds the Tempisque River
- Sail in the comfort a covered motorized river boat through the national park
- Sample the fresh flavors of local Costa Rican tropical fruits at La Casona Hotel
- Benefit from pickup and drop-off from your hotel in the Guanacaste province
DescriptionEnjoy a leisurely riverboat ride along the largest river in Guanacaste, the Tempisque River. Spot native wildlife, sample local tropical fruits, and explore lesser-known trails in the Palo Verde National Park. After getting picked up from your hotel, head to the courtyard of La Casona Hotel for a platter of local tropical fruits. Then, follow the forest road through hidden trails and tranquil rivers to reach the starting point for your cruise. Hop onboard the canopy-covered boat that will take you through the Palo Verde National Park. Keep an eye out for wildlife such as the roseate spoonbill and the mythical jabiru stork. You can also observe crocodiles and white capuchin monkeys before returning to your hotel at the end of the cruise.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Fruit platter 2-hour river cruise
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available prior notification