My Guide Website?
Corcovado National Park: Guided Hiking Tour - Full Day
Costa Rica is known for its incredible natural beauty and diverse wildlife, and Corcovado National Park is truly the crown jewel of the tropical Americas.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- This day trip is designed for wildlife and adventure lovers
- Explore the amazing animals of Corcovado National Park
- Explore virgin beaches, waterfalls and old forest with huge trees
- This is the best tour to observe wildlife in Costa Rica
- This is the greatest adventure in Corcovado National Park
DescriptionWow, get ready for an adventure of a lifetime! Our team of wildlife specialists is eager to help you explore the abundant and unique biodiversity of the park, creating memories that will last a lifetime. We can guarantee that you won’t regret discovering the unmatched beauty of Corcovado National Park, and we’re excited to help you make unforgettable memories in this stunning destination. Let’s go! Start in Puerto Jimenez by boat 05:30 am One and a half hour boat ride to Sirena 5 Hours guided hiking in a small group in the Corcovado jungle Easy Hike Suitable for families Return to Puerto Jimenez around 14:00 (02:00pm)
IncludesDespite our size, impressively, Costa Rica is home to almost 5% of the world’s biodiversity. And holding some 3% of that biodiversity is Corcovado, the largest area of primary rainforest on the Pacific coast. Located on the Osa Peninsula, Corcovado National Park has been described by National Geographic as “the most biologically intense place on Earth”. This day trip is designed for wildlife and adventure lovers that want to explore the amazing animals of Corcovado National Park and for adventure seekers looking to explore virgin beaches, waterfalls and old forest with huge trees that cover the light. Throughout this expedition, you will explore the Sirena station. All included: Entry fees to Corcovado National Park Boat in and Boat out from Puerto Jimenez to Sirena Station and back Lunch at Sirena Station Professional and Bilingual Tour Guide
- Visitors cannot bring food inside the National Park. Please, eat it before or leave it on the boat for later. You will get lunch inside the National Park by authorized staff.