My Guide Website?
Arenal National Park: Hanging Bridges Small Group Tour19 Reviews
Discover the suspension bridges of Hanging Bridge Park in Arenal National Park, and see monkeys, wild pigs, snakes and birds in their natural environment. Hike over a series of 9 fixed and 6 suspension bridges, some hanging above the tree canopies.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get stunning views of the forest canopy in Hanging Bridges Park
- Cross 9 fixed and 6 suspension bridges within Arenal National Park
- Look for native wildlife with a certified naturalist guide
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel in La Fortuna and the Arenal region, journey to a series of suspension bridges in the forest of the Místico Arenal Hanging Bridges Park. Part of the Volcan Arenal National Park, the area is comprised of 243 hectares of protected forest and is ideal for hikers who want to admire the characteristics of the tropical rainforest. Hike the 3.1-kilometer trail passing impressive bridges of different lengths and heights, some of them suspended over the forest canopy. Marvel at the flora and fauna from a different perspective as you walk through different levels of the forest. Get great views of the forest canopy as you look for the native animals. The terrain is simple, with a few short hard slopes.
IncludesTransportation from hotels by air-conditioned vans Entrance to Arenal National Park Certified nature guide Water Material with supporting information
- Please wear hiking or sports shoes and comfortable clothes, and bring a raincoat and insect repellent
- There will be no charge for cancellations of up to 24 hours notice. A 100% cancellation fee applies for cancellations on the day of the tour
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 paying adult participants