My Guide Website?
Arenal: Hanging Bridges Walking Tour22 Reviews
Travel through the Arenal Volcano area's tropical rainforest on 16 hanging bridges through a network of trails. Experience Costa Rica’s popular eco-tourism destination by travelling 2 miles into the tropical rainforest to witness rare plants and animals.
- Wander through the 16 Hanging Bridges while under the canopy of a primary rainforest
- Learn about the biodiversity of the area from your naturalist guide
- See tropical birds and lush tropical vegetation from above the forest floor
- Appreciate the environmentally sound network of trails and bridges
DescriptionLocated near the Arenal Volcano, the Arenal Hanging Bridges is an environmentally friendly network of trails and 16 hanging bridges that take you up into the canopy of the Arenal Volcano area's lush tropical rainforest. Now you can immerse yourself in the area's stunning panoramic nature views as you travel down a web of trails. Your professional guide will tell you about the area's biodiversity. Learn about how this environmentally sound project was constructed, as you enjoy getting closer to the rainforest. View tropical birds in their natural habitat, and get up close to rare flowers and other rainforest vegetation. Listen to frogs echo through the forest and spot interesting insects. If you're lucky, you might even see an ocelot! In addition to the plants and wildlife, the hanging bridges also gives you spectacular views of the surrounding area, including the Arenal Volcano.
IncludesTransport to/from your hotel in La Fortuna area Fun and professional naturalist guide Tropical fruit break
- It is recommended that you bring bug repellent, a camera, binoculars, rain gear, and hiking boots or tennis shoes. Tours run rain or shine. For reasons beyond our control, we may change to a more suitable tour with equal or similar difficulty rating and adventure appeal. We reserve the right to cancel due to unsafe conditions.