Best Car Rental in Costa Rica
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Costa Rica team
Car rentals in Costa Rica are supplied through world wide name brand companies, small Costa Rican local services or many of the hotels and resorts scattered around every region. Get to know Costa Rica by renting a car and get out to see the sights.
Rent a car for a day to visit the nearby National Parks, visit museums and attractions in San Jose for the day, or shop in Escazu and take a tour of one of the beautiful flower gardens just outside the city - daily rentals are quite common. If you are traveling to more than one destination in Costa Rica, weekly and monthly rentals are available.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Manuel Antonio: Natural Mangrove Guided Boat Tour and Drinks
- San Jose: Tortuguero Park Day Tour with Breakfast & Lunch
- El Castillo: Lake Arenal Standup Paddleboard or Kayak Rental
- Guanacaste Airport: Transfer to/from Papagayo Hyatt Hotel
- San Jose: Doka, Grecia & Sarchi Oxcart Factories and Stores