My Guide Website?
Rincon Vieja Volcano Zipline and Hot Springs Day Tour1 Reviews
Zip over the rainforest canopy of the Rincon de la Vieja Volcano National Park on a 9-hour combined adrenaline and relaxation tour, and navigate 9 thrilling zip lines before dipping into the hot spring pools of the Blue River Resort.
- Zip over the rainforest canopy of the Rincon de la Vieja Volcano National Park
- Discover the breathtaking volcanic river of Costa Rica's Caribbean side
- Sink into hot spring pools and natural mud baths
- See more than 700 varieties of exotic plants at the botanical gardens of the Blue River Resort
- Look out for native wildlife and visit the butterfly farm of the Blue River Resort
DescriptionFeel an adrenaline rush as you navigate you way along 9 zip lines, woven above the rainforest canopy and grand waterfalls of the Rincon de la Vieja Volcano in Guanacaste. Your full-day adventure starts with a dramatic swoop across the jungle to end at the aptly-named Tarzan Swing. Once you’ve got your land legs back, there is a rain forest hike to the Grand Waterfalls. See exotic plants as you stroll, and look out for wildlife in their natural habitat. Enjoy a delicious meal at Blue River Resort & Hot Springs. After lunch tour the Botanical Gardens, with a hummingbirds, the Butterfly Gardens, the Orchid Garden with many features like bird sanctuaries and fish ponds. Inside the gardens is a natural mud bathing and steam-room to pamper your skin. Find our source of the all-natural hot springs bubbling from the ground at 60 degrees Celsius, just behind the natural steam room. Then there is time to soak in the three hot springs pools and swim in the two freshwater pools with a bullet water slide, before departing this paradise on earth for your return trip.
IncludesRound-trip transportation from most hotels in the Guanacaste Province Bilingual guide Entrance fees Welcome cocktail Lunch
- Bring long pants, hiking/walking shoes, bathing suit, poncho or rain jacket, sunscreen and insect repellent
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$135.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today