My Guide Website?
Rincon Vieja Volcano Zipline and Hot Springs Day Tour1 Reviews
Zip over the rainforest canopy of the Rincon de la Vieja Volcano National Park on a 9-hour combined adrenaline and relaxation tour, and navigate 9 thrilling zip lines before dipping into the hot spring pools of the Blue River Resort.
- Zip over the rainforest canopy of the Rincon de la Vieja Volcano National Park
- Discover the breathtaking volcanic river of Costa Rica's Caribbean side
- Sink into hot spring pools and natural mud baths
- See more than 700 varieties of exotic plants at the botanical gardens of the Blue River Resort
- Look out for native wildlife and visit the butterfly farm of the Blue River Resort
DescriptionFeel an adrenaline rush as you navigate you way along 9 zip lines, woven above the rainforest canopy and grand waterfalls of the Rincon de la Vieja Volcano in Guanacaste. Your full-day adventure starts with a dramatic swoop across the jungle to end at the aptly-named Tarzan Swing. This, after a sheer wall climb, vertical descent, and hanging bridge! Once you’ve got your land legs back, explore the breathtaking blue volcanic river valley, swim in hot springs, and wallow in the mud baths. See exotic plants as you stroll, and look out for wildlife in their natural habitat. Then continue to the Blue River Resort to pamper yourself in the 4 hot springs pools, botanical gardens and butterfly farm. Wander the gardens to see more than 700 exotic varietals, and soak in the fresh water pool, with a thrilling bullet waterslide if you want another adrenaline boost!
IncludesRound-trip transportation from most hotels in the Guanacaste Province Bilingual guide Entrance fees Welcome cocktail Lunch
- Bring long pants, hiking/walking shoes, bathing suit, poncho or rain jacket, sunscreen and insect repellent