My Guide Website?
La Fortuna: Small Group Waterfall Hike
Visit one of the most popular attractions of Arenal area, La fortuna Fall it over 230 feets high, a great place to have a swim or pictures of the rainforest.
- Descend the trail to reach La Fortuna Waterfall
- Observe beautiful flora and fauna along your journey
- Enjoy a dip in the refreshing waters
- Photograph the beauty of the waterfall and rainforest that surrounds you
DescriptionThis tour begins by descending the trail to the magnificent La Fortuna Waterfall, renowned for its high falls and its crystal clear waters. Along the trail, you will observe plants, trees, and animals, which inhabit the area like sloths, toucans, Orioles, butterflies, and more. You can choose to swim in its refreshing waters, take amazing photographs, or simply relax and take in all of the beauty of the La Fortuna Waterfall. At the end of the trail, we will enjoy a delicious fruit break to recharge your batteries. When you visit the La Fortuna Waterfall you not only get to enjoy this marvelous natural wonder, you will be helping to support the Development Association of the community. 100% of the entrance fee goes towards social projects to benefit schools, nutritional centers, the orphanage, recycling center, roads, security for our visitors and more.
IncludesTransportation to and from your hotel in an air-conditioned minivan with Wi-Fi, Bilingual naturalist guide Entrance fee and insurance policy Bottled mineral water and snacks
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 8 yrs.
- Child price applies to children from 8-12 yrs.
- Tour operated in English and Spanish.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$70.15Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today