My Guide Website?
From San José: Monteverde Hanging Bridges & Santa Elena Tour5 Reviews
Explore Monteverde, the iconic cloud forest of Costa Rica, on a guided trip from San José. Cross the thrilling hanging bridges with included tickets and enjoy free time to discover Santa Elena.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From San Jose: Orosi Valley & Lankester Garden Day Tour
- Poás Volcano, Coffee Plantation & La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- La Fortuna: Sarapiqui River Jungle Safari Float
- From San José: Pacuare River White Water Rafting Day Trip
- San Jose One Day: Sarapiqui Class 2&3 Rafting Adventure
- Marvel at the breathtaking landscapes of the Monteverde cloud forest
- Leave behind San José to take part in thrilling outdoor activities
- Walk across the exhilarating hanging bridges on a scenic hike
- Delight your taste buds with the flavors of typical cuisine at lunch
- Learn about nature and Costa Rican flora and fauna from your guide
DescriptionStart your adventure with a hotel pickup and begin a scenic drive to the beautiful Monteverde forest with stops at impressive viewpoints to take in the landscapes. Upon arrival, immerse yourself in the lush vegetation by walking at canopy height across the hanging bridges. Follow your guide on an exciting hike and allow them to point out local wildlife along the way. Taste a delicious lunch of traditional cuisine to recharge batteries, then have some free time to book a different activity or simply explore downtown Santa Elena. Finally, climb back aboard the van for a return trip to your San José accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle Guide Hanging bridge entrance fee Lunch and soft drink
- This tour will take place rain or shine.