My Guide Website?
Arenal: 3-in-1 Volcano, La Fortuna Waterfall and Hot Springs
With this fabulous 3-in-1 Combo you will be able to experience the Arenal Rainforest while hiking around the Volcano area, down to La Fortuna Waterfall, and relaxing at the hot springs.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Relax in the volcanically-warmed waters of the Hot Springs Resort
- Hike around and active volcano and discover the biodiversity of the rainforest
- Experience the thrill of crossing over rainforest at the Arenal Hanging Bridges
- Make a splash as you cool-off with a refreshing swim at the La Fortuna Waterfall
- Enjoy a delicious traditional meal at the ranch
DescriptionArenal Volcano This is a unique opportunity where you can hike around an active volcano! Don't worry, it's not throwing lava anymore but it certainly left the lava trails where you will be walking around and be as close to this colossus and everything it represents such as the rainforest, home of animals, culture, amazing views, and fascinating history! Lunch After a nice hike at the hanging bridges and around the volcano, The family will be waiting for you with the perfect lunch to recover the energy! They will serve a really tasteful traditional lunch, cooked with local farm and organic ingredients and giving it the loving touch for what will be the best meal you will have while in Costa Rica! Sharing some time at the family ranch and sharing lunch with them, is a good way to make new friends and learn about our culture. After a traditional lunch and relaxing by the sounds of the water running from the river is time to continue our day's adventure and head towards the La Fortuna Waterfall. La Fortuna Waterfall To get to the magnificent waters of the waterfall a 20-minute hike down 500 stairs will be required, don't panic! Is not as bad as it sounds... you will be with your guide overlooking the beauty of the canyon that opens in front of you and you will go slow, at your own pace, trust me, it is worth it! Once you reach the ground, take some time to feel yourself immersed in nature and all it represents to you, is the perfect way to relax, just let go and think of anything else but the moments you are having. Jump into the water, explore, swim, and have a great time before getting back up on the same trail... but again, slowly! At the waterfall you have 2 options: 1. Do the hike as described 2. Stay up at the main facilities, there is a restaurant to have a drink, bathrooms and changing rooms, and a nice observatory so you can look down to the waterfall and wait for the group to get back up and take you to taste a fine lunch! Hot Springs Right before the sun sets you will reach the wonderful and magical Hot Springs Resort where you will relax and enjoy the most natural thermal waters coming right from the volcano and the actual flowing river throughout its pools. Take some time to explore the surroundings, visit as many pools as needed, let yourself go between the gorgeous and natural gardens and once you have taken enough... a premium buffet dinner awaits! When you are ready to get back to the hotel just let the driver know and this is how the most fantastic day will end!
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Live guide Entrance fees Lunch Snacks Drinks
- If you need transportation please provide the pick-up location (hotel or identifiable landmark) so we can give you an approximate pick-up time. Otherwise, we can’t provide transportation since we don't know where to find you. On the other hand, if you have your own transportation please let us know so we can provide you with the location that you need to drive to and the time that you need to be there to start this great expedition.
- It is possible that your pick-up location might be out of route and there would be an extra pick-up/drop-off fee, or it might not be offered from your specific location. If this information is not provided at the time of booking or at least 24 hours before the tour starts, there is a risk of a last-minute service cancellation due to availability or any circumstance beyond our control, and Faro Travel will not be responsible for the loss of any service.