My Guide Website?
La Fortuna Waterfall, Volcano and Hanging Bridges Combo132 Reviews
Take part in 3 amazing activities on 1 tour from La Fortuna. Hike the paths of the Arenal Volcano, see the cascades of La Fortuna waterfall and walk through the rainforest canopy on the suspension bridges of the Arenal Hanging Bridges park.
- Look for wildlife on a hike through the rainforest of Arenal Volcano
- Swim in a natural pool at La Fortuna waterfall
- Hike through the rainforest on a network of 15 suspension bridges
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your hotel in the La Fortuna area, and travel to Arenal Volcano to hike the paths surrounding the mighty mountain. Get back to nature in Arenal Volcano National Park, where most of the 850 species of bird identified in Costa Rica can be found. Look out for other wildlife, such as white-faced capuchin monkeys, jaguars and deer. Marvel at the stunning landscapes of a secondary rainforest at the base of the park, and a primary rainforest with amazing biodiversity amongst the hanging bridges. Walk through the rainforest on a network of 15 suspension bridges of various levels of difficulty in Mistico Park. Then, cool down with a swim in a natural pool at La Fortuna waterfall.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at hotels in the La Fortuna area only English-speaking guide Entrances fees Water bottle Lunch Traditional food from Costa Rica
- • On October 9, 2019, the tour does not include a visit to the waterfall • Vegetarian meals are available on request
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart conditions
- The hike is mostly flat with about 15% over rocks formed by dry lava fields
- There are around 500 steps at the waterfall, which you must hike down and back up to get to the natural pool
- Bring a towel and your swim suit