My Guide Website?
From Puntarenas: Tortuga Island Full-Day Boat Trip
Spend a wonderful day at the beautiful white sand beach of Isla Tortuga on this private boat trip. Avoid the crowds, sail the tropical waters of the Gulf, explore the coral reefs and its colorful fish
- Take a full-day boat trip from Puntarenas to an island paradise
- Explore coral reefs and its colorful fish by doing Snorkeling
- Watch out for monkeys and dolphins living and playing in their natural habitats
- Enjoy a tropical beach lunch in our private beach club
- See the impressive Nicoya Stone Arch
DescriptionTake a trip to Isla Tortuga, a island paradise with white sands and turquoise water. As a special treat, we will take you to the negritos Island wildlife refuge, island that is habited by spider monkeys. See dolphins and monkeys in their natural hábitat on way the island. Enjoy a delicious lunch at a private beach club and do snorkeling in the crystal-clear waters on this day trip from Puntarenas. Feel the ocean breeze in your face, take a panoramic photo of the Nicoya Stone Arch. This tour, is all day from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm, offers a lot in one package.
IncludesBoat trip to Tortuga Island Dolphins watching Spider Monkey watching Nicoya Stone Arch Snorkeling tour Lunch Drinks including 2 beers Pickup and drop-off
- You can bring your own alcoholic beverages
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$120.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today