My Guide Website?
- Experience a sunset sail on a 66-foot custom-built catamaran
- Snorkel in a tranquil bay or walk along a deserted white sand beach
- Sip your favorite drink from the boat’s open bar
- Enjoy a light meal on board
DescriptionSail along Costa Rica’s Gold Coast on a sunset cruise, passing Guanacaste’s exotic bays, white sand beaches, and tropical jungles. Gaze off the bow with a cold tropical drink in your hand as you scan the seas for dolphins, sea turtles, flying fish, or even a breaching whale. Stop in a tranquil bay, drop anchor, and enjoy a swim. Snorkel, or take a walk down a deserted white sand beach. While you’re enjoying the sun, sand, and sea, the crew will prepare a lunch of chicken or pasta salad, fruit, chips, pico de gallo, guacamole, and homemade chocolate chip cookies. As the sun sets, you’ll see the ever-changing colors of the sky, while enjoying your favorite drink from the boat’s open bar. Capture the moment to show your family and friends the wonders of a Costa Rican sunset.
IncludesSnorkeling equipment Light meal Open bar with beverages for adults and children
- This is a barefoot tour and you won’t be able to wear sandals or other types of footwear on the catamaran. Please don’t arrive hungry, as the meal will be served approximately 2 hour 30 minutes after departure. Others things to consider bringing with you include a towel, sunblock/sunscreen, a bathing suit, a hat with chin strap, and a special snorkel mask if you wear prescription glasses.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$108.00Buy Tickets!