My Guide Website?
Vida Aventura Nature Park Experience3 Reviews
Vida Aventura Nature Park is the perfect combination of nature adventure and relaxation. At an elevation of eighteen hundred feet above sea level, the park offers the most pleasant weather in Guanacaste, with the ideal temperature to enjoy all activities.
- Experience adventure and feel your adrenaline rush as you fly over a breath taking tropical forest canopy on our zip lines
- Horseback ride through a tropical forest
- Dip into a pool of thermal waters surrounded by the beautiful, ecological park
- Enjoy a delicious, Costa Rican lunch
DescriptionVida Aventura Nature Park is the perfect combination of adventure and relaxation. Experience adventure and feel your adrenaline rush as you fly over a breathtaking tropical forest canopy on a zip line. As you soar through the air, you will view the incredible sights of the tropical forest along with impressive views of the ancient lava canyons and the magnificent Rincon de la Vieja and Miravalles volcanoes. Horseback ride through a tropical forest, and keep your eyes open for the singular views, and the beautiful wildlife of the area. Cleanse your body and renew your skin with genuine volcanic mud. A difference you will appreciate immediately. After so much excitement and fun, dip into a pool of thermal waters surrounded by the beautiful, ecological park. While you rest and relax, your children can safely enjoy the pool in this fun, family oriented environment. Savor the delicious, traditional Costa Rican cuisine. Taste the natural flavors, of authentic regional products, grown and harvested in the fertile lands of Guanacaste and prepared by the gentle hands of the locals.
IncludesEnjoy roundtrip transportation from your hotel in the Guanacaste area with a bilingual guide (English /Spanish) Zip lining Horseback riding Typical Costa Rican lunch Thermal pool and exfoliation with volcanic mud
- Please make sure to bring: a towel, swimsuit, walking shoes, sun block, and mosquito repellent. Long pants for horse back riding. Shorts are fine for all other activities. Don't forget your camera. Your guides will gladly take pictures while you enjoy the activities. Weather: Vida Aventura Nature Park is located at an elevation of 600 meters (1800 feet) above sea level. Average temperature is 25 to 28 centigrade. A fresh breeze descends from the National Park providing the ideal climate to enjoy all activities. Season: Rainy: May to November. Afternoon showers most of the time. Dry: December to April. Windy during the dry season. As an adventure activity there is an implicit risk in every tour. It is highly recommend that you carry proper insurance. If you suffer cardiac problems, osteoporosis, pregnancy, vertigo, hearing problems or any other physical suffering with special medical restrictions it could affect your participation Get Your guide cancellation policies apply.