My Guide Website?
Uvita: Whale Watching Boat Trip with Drinks and Snacks61 Reviews
Experience the incredible sensation of witnessing humpback whales in their natural habitat. Embark on a guided whale watching expedition in Uvita and enjoy drinks and snacks along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Jaco Beach: ATV Tour with Waterfall Stop
- Manuel Antonio: Natural Mangrove Guided Boat Tour and Drinks
- Manuel Antonio: Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
- Jaco: 1500ft Tandem Paragliding Flight with Beach Views
- San José: Guided Gastronomy and History Walking Tour
- Discover the magic of whales in their natural habitat on this tour by boat
- Look out for marine life like turtles as you sail in search of sea creatures
- Pause at a natural sanctuary to encounter marine birds, iguanas, and lizards
- Swim and snorkel on a thrilling natural coral reef (if weather permits)
- Tuck into some complementary snacks and drinks as part of your experience
DescriptionFeel the thrill of whale watching on this exciting boat trip from Uvita. Sail round the Marino Ballena National Park, Piedra Ballena, and more as your guide takes you to whales, sea turtles, and a natural marine bird sanctuary. Begin your adventure at the meeting point with some coffee, juice, pastries and bananas while you wait for the group to assemble. Then, transfer to a boat and get ready to be on the lookout for marine life. Witness sea life at play as you sail round the Marino Ballena National Park, Piedra Ballena, Tres Hermanas Rocks, Ventanas Caverns and the Punta Uvita Tombolo (whale's tail). Enjoy a visit to a natural marine birds sanctuary on the way to see resident or migratory birds and reptiles like green iguanas and lizards. Plunge into the water on a snorkeling stop (if weather conditions permit). Explore the underwater world of coral reefs to look for more dolphins and sea turtles before returning to the meeting point.
IncludesWhale-watching expedition Boat Guide Pastries and bananas Juice and coffee
- The season from December to March there is a 50% chance of sightings and the season from July to October 90%.