My Guide Website?
Tortuguero: Tour in the Tortuguero hill (dormant volcano)1 Reviews
Live the incredible guided experience of climbing the highest part of the entire Caribbean of Costa Rica and having incredible views, all this on Cerro Tortuguero, which is an inactive volcano.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Jaco Beach: ATV Tour with Waterfall Stop
- Manuel Antonio: Natural Mangrove Guided Boat Tour and Drinks
- Manuel Antonio: Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
- Jaco: 1500ft Tandem Paragliding Flight with Beach Views
- San José: Guided Gastronomy and History Walking Tour
- Live the experience of climbing the highest part of the entire Caribbean
- Delight in the beautiful views of the entire Costa Rican Amazon (Tortuguero)
- Observe a wide variety of flora and fauna
DescriptionIn this activity we will take a boat to the community of San Francisco which is 5 minutes away and we will climb Cerro Tortuguero which is an inactive volcano and is the highest part of the entire Costa Rican Caribbean, we will climb approximately 430 steps until we reach a viewpoint, where the views are impressive, you will see the entire town of San Francisco and Tortuguero, the sea, rivers, animals and much more. This activity is totally safe for everyone and is one of the most sought after in Tortuguero. The entire route is renovated with sidewalks and has security within the entire park. The activity lasts approximately 2 hours.
IncludesRound trip transportation, Coconut water and Tour guide.
- Before arriving to the community of Tortuguero, please send me a message via WhatsApp to receive you and drop you off at the hotel for free, and please do not pay attention to guides that you encounter on the way to Tortuguero, many are irregular and do not have the proper documentation.