My Guide Website?
Tamarindo: Afternoon Sailing Tour with Meal and Snorkeling13 Reviews
Spend the afternoon sailing along Tamarindo's scenic coastline on a spacious catamaran. Embark on a relaxing boat trip, take in the sunset from the water, and enjoy a delicious meal and drinks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the natural beauty of Tamarindo's coastline from a boat
- Travel aboard a 40-foot catamaran with a spacious shaded area
- Enjoy the chance to see whales, dolphins, manta rays, and turtles
- Swim, snorkel, or kayak in the warm waters of the Pacific Ocean
- Taste a delicious freshly-made meal and admire a Costa Rican sunset
DescriptionEnjoy an afternoon sailing adventure of Costa Rica’s Tamarindo coast on the Pacific Ocean, departing at 12:45 from the south end of Playa Tamarindo. Once you have checked in, you will be shuttled to the 40-foot launch boat for the start of your adventure. As the sails are raised, relax in the afternoon sun or find a shaded spot in the saloon as the crew serve drinks. You’ll head north along the coast, enjoying the fresh sea breeze, a cold beverage, and some fresh fruit. About an hour into the trip, anchor in a cove where you can snorkel in the warm tropical waters, kayak, swim to the beach, or just relax on the boat. Break for afternoon appetizers while making new friends. Finally it's happy hour! Pull anchor and raise the sails while the crew eagerly prepares a rum punch, imperial beer, or other beverage to your liking. Dance to a mix of Latin and rock music as you glide across the ocean en route back to Tamarindo as the sun falls below the horizon.
IncludesCatamaran trip Crew Meal Drinks Snorkel equipment Kayaks
- Keep in mind this experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.