My Guide Website?
San Jose Rafting Class 2-3 with Connection to La Fortuna1 Reviews
Add some adventure to your day of travel from Arenal La Fortuna to San Jose and go whitewater rafting on the way. You will enjoy one of Costa Rica's top rivers for rafting, as you cascade down Sarapiqui.
- Go rafting on the Sarapiquí River
- Travel over 40 exciting rapids along nearly 22 kilometers of lush rainforest
- Discover one of Costa Rica's top rivers for rafting on the Sarapiqui
- Enjoy free WiFi on the vehicle
DescriptionYour experience will begin as you are picked up from your hotel in La Fortuna town. From there you will travel through small Costa Rican villages to the quaint town of San Miguel to begin your rafting experience. There, your professional rafting guide will give you the '101' on rafting, including safety tips and technical instructions. You will then head out on your 3.5-hour journey down the Sarapiqui River on a full-day rafting adventure. During your Arenal rafting trip, you will experience over 40 exciting rapids along nearly 22 kilometers of lush, vibrant rainforest. You will make your way through exciting rapids such as “the Pipeline,” “the Terminator,” and “Dos Locos”, all of which are sure to get your adrenaline pumping. About halfway down the Sarapiqui River, you’ll stop and watch the rapids from the shore while enjoying refreshing tropical fruit and relaxing with your group. Following the second leg of your rafting journey, you’ll step out of the river right at the Red-Eyed Frog restaurant located right on the Sarapiqui River. The venue comes complete with changing rooms, showers, and a cool Caribbean vibe. There you will enjoy an unforgettable homemade lunch, before heading to your next destination in a comfortable air-conditioned van.
IncludesTraditional Costa Rican lunch Gourmet Costa Rican coffee Tropical fruit snack Life jacket Rafting boat, paddle, and helmet Hotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned vehicle WiFi on board
- Tours run rain or shine
- Your guide may change the tour at short notice and reserves the right to cancel any trip due to unsafe conditions. A full refund is given if no tour is run
- Rafting, canyoneering, and many of our other adventures involve some inherent risk and physical exertion, you must be in a good physical condition without any recent surgery, heart condition, pregnancy, or injury
- The natural environment of Costa Rica is unpredictable, filled with insects, snakes, crocodiles, and a variety of other wildlife Alcoholic beverages are not included Breakfast is not included Pictures are not included