My Guide Website?
San José: Night Food and Culture Tour with Dinner56 Reviews
Experience the lively nighttime vibe of Costa Rica’s capital on a shared group or private tour of San José. Take in the ancient architecture and end the night with a traditional dinner and craft beer.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From San Jose: Orosi Valley & Lankester Garden Day Tour
- Poás Volcano, Coffee Plantation & La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- La Fortuna: Sarapiqui River Jungle Safari Float
- From San José: Pacuare River White Water Rafting Day Trip
- San Jose One Day: Sarapiqui Class 2&3 Rafting Adventure
- Experience the lively vibe of San José at night with a local guide
- Explore significant city buildings and local neighbourhoods
- Sample a tasty menu filled with authentic ingredients paired with wine or beer
- Immerse yourself in the culture and history of the city
- Join a carbon neutral tour, organized and led by an eco-certified tour operator
DescriptionFollow an expert local guide and explore San José at night on a small-group, food-themed walking tour. See important cultural sites and feast on a traditional dinner with wine or beer pairings. Get up close and personal with the nightlife in San José, starting with Morazán Park where we will learn post-colonial Costa Rican history. From there, the appreciation for San José’s historical architecture continues, with a walk by the Metallic Building, then on to Spain Park for a fantastic view of the Yellow House (now the Ministry of Foreign Affairs). Continue to the harming Barrio Escalante, one of the oldest residential areas neighborhoods in San José. Nowadays, Barrio Escalante has reinvented itself and is now home to many up-and-coming restaurants and at night is a favorite meeting spot for locals and visitors alike. The evening will end with a contemporary traditional meal with wine or beer tastings at a hip local restaurant that is very popular with locals and offers a sampler of traditional Costa Rican pub fare.
IncludesTour guide Dinner Craft beer or soft drink
- This tour is carbon neutral, operated by a B Corp certified company committed to using travel as a force for good. This Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices.
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please note these on the check-out page at the time of booking
- Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- Maximum group size is 12 people.