My Guide Website?
San Jose: Manuel Antonio National Park Day Trip with Lunch
Discover the lush beauty of the Manuel Antonio National Park on this day trip from San Jose which includes breakfast and lunch. Hike through jungle, look for wildlife, and go for a swim at the beach.
- Feel the thrill of spotting wildlife like monkeys, iguanas, birds, and sloths
- Relax in the sun on a pristine beach and for a refreshing swim in azure waters
- Stroll through verdant jungle and marvel at the views from Cathedral Point
- Gaze out your window to admire coastal views of small towns and plantations
- Take advantage of bus pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in San Jose
DescriptionExplore the biodiversity of the Manuel Antonio National Park on this day trip from San Jose. Travel from your hotel in to the Port of Quepos and follow your guide on a hike to the park. Keep your energy up on your trip with a tasty breakfast and lunch. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up from your accommodation in San Jose. Sit back and relax as you travel along the coastline in a climate-controlled and spacious bus. Glimpse scenic views of small seaside villages and verdant African palm plantations. Reach the Port of Quepos and begin your guided hike to the nature preserve which is closed to vehicles. Pass through pristine wilderness and cross a shimmering creek along the way. Arrive in the park and have free time to explore the trails, soak up some sun on the beach, or go for a dip in turquoise waters. Take the opportunity to observe Manuel Antonio’s abundant flora and fauna. Look for monkeys, iguanas, colorful birds, and three-toed sloths. Walk the trail to Cathedral Point for spectacular views of the park. Return to your accommodation n San Jose at the end of your tour.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in San Jose Guide Lunch Breakfast Transportation in an air-conditioned bus
- Tours operate with a minimum of 2 participants