My Guide Website?
San Jose Costa Rica: Manuel Antonio National Park Tour2 Reviews
See one of the most beautiful parks in Costa Rica, Manuel Antonio National Park. Visit pristine beaches with coral reefs bordered by lush vegetation and the natural wonders of the tropical rainforest. Choose from a group tour and a private option.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Costa Rica:If youʻre booking your trip to Costa Rica last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Jaco Beach: ATV Tour with Waterfall Stop
- Manuel Antonio: Natural Mangrove Guided Boat Tour and Drinks
- Manuel Antonio: Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
- Jaco: 1500ft Tandem Paragliding Flight with Beach Views
- San José: Guided Gastronomy and History Walking Tour
- Relax and enjoy an amazing natural beach and rainforest
- See varied and beautiful landscapes of the park
- Admire the wildlife such as monkeys, sloths, iguanas, and birds
DescriptionJourney to Manuel Antonio National Park and access highly coveted beaches that are some of the best that Costa Rica has to offer. Marvel at the natural surroundings and see some native creatures. Travel along the coastline enjoying scenic views of African palm plantations small villages as you drive towards the park. Hike to the preserve, crossing a charming creek. Enjoy a nice lunch with views of nature. Relax and enjoy the beach, sunbathe, or do some more hiking once you reach the water. Take time to observe Manuel Antonio’s abundant flora and fauna. Be on the look out for monkeys, iguanas, birds and possibly even the three-toed sloth.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned transportation/English-speaking guide Breakfast and lunch Park fees
- This tour will take place rain or shine, but can be cancelled when there is exceptionally bad weather This tour does not operate on Tuesdays, as the park is closed