My Guide Website?
San Jose By Night: Culture, Gourmet Dinner, Wine & Cocktails3 Reviews
Immerse yourself in the bustling nightlife of San Jose with an evening walking tour. Visit Central Market, the National Theater, and Morazan Park to learn about local food and taste some delicacies.
- Explore San Jose, local markets, cultural icons, and a tasting dinner
- Learning about the city’s history and anecdotes
- Enjoy making a delicious cocktail with your friends
- Walk around beautiful parks in the city
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the culture and history of the city. Explore San Jose by Night, complete with local markets, cultural icons, and a tasty dinner with wine! Starting with the Central Market, which, is the only way to learn about the city’s food. Stroll the market with your local guide and get to know the secrets, uses of the roots, herbs, and fruit common in local cuisines, including ingredients that will play a role in your authentic Costa Rican dinner later. The locals say that you can get anything you need at the Central Market, even love potions for attracting a boyfriend or girlfriend. After the market, we’ll make our way down Central Avenue, learning about the city’s history and anecdotes, as well as visiting one of the most architecturally beautiful buildings in San Jose, the National Theatre. From there, our appreciation for San Jose’s historical architecture continues, with a walk through Morazán Park and we will visit Mr. Sloth Coffee Shop to make el 'Morenito' one delicious coffee cocktail and try 'Golden Rush' cocktail. We’ll continue to charm Barrio Amon, one the oldest neighborhoods we’ll be spending the rest of the evening at a favorite restaurant that specializes in wine and gourmet food. This cozy establishment offers the best in Costa Rican cuisine a unique space that offers art, culture, history as well as fine dining.
IncludesInclusions: Local English speaking guide, Special Dinner 3 course meal, You can choose in between two glasses of wine or one sangria or two beers, make 2 different cocktails. if you need to leave luggage we can arrange to store it. If you need parking, we recommend Alfa Parqueo near the meeting point. Schedule details: Duration: 3 hours Meeting point: At the Los Presentes Monument in front of the Central Bank of San Jose, in between Avenue 1 and Avenue Central Starting time: 4:00 pm Ending point: Silvestre Restaurante Barrio Amon.
- On this night, during the San Jose by Night, we will be able to enjoy life, contemporary markets and also the historical site of the city, such as church, theaters and parks, we will have the opportunity to visit very special places for purchases such as coffees and chocolates of local farms, we will also be able to know a little about how to make cocktails that the locals usually drink all this before arriving at the restaurant, which we will be able to enjoy a contemporary dinner based on traditions and regions of the country in the Silvestre restaurant. This is an experience that you should not miss.