My Guide Website?
San José: 4-Hour Guided Walking Tour
Learn about the culture, history, and gastronomy of San José on this guided tour. Visit the main attractions of the city, including the Church of Mercy, Democracy Square, and the Central Market.
- Take a walking tour of the most important and exciting sites in San José
- Learn about the ins and outs of Costa Rican history from a local guide
- Visit impressive architectural landmarks like the Iglesia de la Merced
- Discover local culture at the National Theater and the Museum of Costa Rican Art
- Try out delicious food options from the Central Market and the Craft Market
DescriptionThis guided walking excursion will take you through San José’s main attractions, with an expert local guide on hand to teach you about the city’s history and traditions. Stop by important buildings and areas, and gain a deeper understanding of Costa Rican culture. You’ll be picked up from your hotel to start the tour at the National Theater of Costa Rica. Then, visit the iconic Iglesia de la Merced, followed by the Museum of Costa Rican Art. Next, wander through the historical Plaza de la Cultura and Plaza de la Democracia. Your next stop will be the Central Market, with its bustling atmosphere and delicious local food options. Finally, you’ll end the tour with a trip to the Municipal Craft Market, an outdoor market where you can browse through souvenirs, artisan crafts, and food stalls. After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Walking tour Tour guide
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$70.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today